IBF was appointed by UNDP Angola to develop the alignment of the Angola Extractive Industry with the African Mining Vision. During the length of the project IBF liaised with government, corporate and community stakeholders to agree on a vision for sustainability in mining over the next 25-30 years. Final project’s outcomes were shared with the Minister of Mines and Geology of Angola and his Cabinet.
Participant stakeholders and investors:
- United Nations Development Programme
- Ministry of Geology and Mines of Angola
- CATOCA Diamond Mining Company
- Endiama (National Diamond Company of Angola)
- University Agostino Neto,
- Local Communities at Lundas (adjacent to CATOCA’s mine site)